Children (birth through 18 years)
Routine childhood immunizations are given at birth, 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12-18 months, 4-6 years, 11-12 years and 16-18 years. Annual influenza vaccines are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
Adults (19 years and older)
Immunizations are not just for children. Recommended immunizations for adults are determined by factors such as age, lifestyle, high-risk conditions, locations of travel, and previous vaccinations. Annual influenza vaccines are recommended for everyone ages 6 months and older.
Immunizations and Services
- DDiptheria, tetanus toxoids & acellular pertussis (DTaP))
- Hepatitis A (HepA)
- Hepatitis B (HepB)
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Pneumonia (PCV13)(PPSV23)
- Polio (IPV)
- Shingles (Zoster)
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) (VAR)
- COVID- 19
Tuberculosis Skin Testing (PPD) testing is available; appointment is preferred. You must come back 48-72 hours after the test is placed so it can be read.